Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have a 1995 LeBaron GTC, and it keeps stalling while I'm driving, but starts right up. How do I fix it?

I have done a tune up, changed the oil, and replaced the fuel filter as well as the air filter. I think it usually stalls when I am slowing down, or at least not accelerating or going fast but it does seem to have an element of randomness to it.



Also, I've used dry gas and injector cleaner as well already.I have a 1995 LeBaron GTC, and it keeps stalling while I%26039;m driving, but starts right up. How do I fix it?
This engine has the turbo charger on it correct? You problem is the Blow off Valve for the turbo. It's not opening when you release the fuel pedal. the turbo is still forcing air in to the engine which creates a too lean condition(too much air, not enough fuel). have the blow by valve checked and replaced. it should resolve your issue.I have a 1995 LeBaron GTC, and it keeps stalling while I%26039;m driving, but starts right up. How do I fix it?
I've had Plymouth/Dodge/Chryslers for years, and one thing I've learned to check is something called a breather pad.

My car's symptoms would be stalling after it was fully warmed up, like coming off a freeway to the first light/stopsign. It would start right up, but it was a concern. Since you didn't mention the pad, I thought I would. They usually don't begin to act up for years, then it starts. Won't be very expensive, or hard to do yourself.I have a 1995 LeBaron GTC, and it keeps stalling while I%26039;m driving, but starts right up. How do I fix it?
What you have is hard to trace down. First the Cam sensor needs a lab scope put on it and see if the [attern is right. Once you do that detemine if the crank sensor is scoping ok. If both check out okay replace the auto shut down relay this is a inexspensive part. If that doesnt take care of it it most likely is the engine control computer, These are typically under 200 usd aftermarket. Its pretty simple to install and doesnt req programming like later models do hope this helps.I have a 1995 LeBaron GTC, and it keeps stalling while I%26039;m driving, but starts right up. How do I fix it?
your rpm could be going too low when you are not hitting the gas. before you find a solution you may have to drive 2-footed to keep your car from stalling. this means using one foot for the gas and one for brake. when you are breaking you still press the gas a little to keep the rpm at a rate that won't stall. This is difficult so if you do this, proceed with caution



my dad temporarily fixed this by adjusting the idle (when the gas is not pressed, this is the rpm that keeps the car running), but this caused problems in the long run so only do this once, not multiple times. talk to a mechanic and tell them you have a problem that your rpm is going too low and causing your car to stall and ask them what they suggest.
  • delegates
  • disappear from my zune
  •