Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to make my 93 ford probe GT run more effectively?

I changed my plugs and plug wires. What next to make a clear difference in performance and increase MPG. still has original exhaust. Will changing that make a worthy difference. intake is also factory. fuel filter? injectors? fluid flush? what will it cost me for each thanks,. How to make my 93 ford probe GT run more effectively?
The factory exhaust, although slightly restrictive, is designed to be efficient, so you can keep it on. Change the fuel filter, coolant, oil, basically do a tune up on the car. Replace the air filter, spark plugs and keep your tires properly inflated to help MPG.How to make my 93 ford probe GT run more effectively?
Get a decent exhaust (around $300+ for a cat back) and a good Intake ( around $150 for a decent one)