Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cold air intake available for my truck?

Well ive got a 1990 GMC Sierra with a v8 5.7L chevy 350 small block, and i want to know how and if it is even possible to get a cold air intake for my truck... The reason i ask this is because my truck has a vertical style throttle body



Ive heard that my current TB system was actually a carburater that was changed into an electronically fuel injected one, which is why my injectors are seperate peice on top of my so called TB...



Let me know if you would happen to know any good intakes/cold air intakes that would fit my truckCold air intake available for my truck?
That is a throttle-body engine, but is a lot different then a carburetor. There are several cold air intake systems available through JCwhitney and most other auto parts stores. You'd be better off installing a K%26amp;N air filter and give your TB a good service. Hope this helps. Christopher