Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I check the fuel injector and spark plugs for a 2002 honda cbr f4i?

I have a 2002 Honda cbr f4i, its my first bike and I don't know much about it. I was driving with my friends street playing when I hit a speed bump going pretty fast and it just cut off and won't start back up. After reading I think it has something to do with the fuel injector because when I try to start it up I hear silence when I turn my key when I use to hear a sound when the rpm needle went up and down. I tried to pop the clutch for a hour or two but it will sound like the engine rolls two or three times and dies like it doesn't want to catch. All the lights and everything work fine. Once again I don't know much about bikes and would like anyones opinion and advice, I would appreciate it so much. I have just recently changed the battery so I'm counting that out. Thank you again.How do I check the fuel injector and spark plugs for a 2002 honda cbr f4i?
You can not check the injectors. A mechanic is the only one who can check those. The plugs you really can not check, all you can do is look at them to see if they are worn out, or wet.