Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to repair a '99 Chevy that won't start?

My '99 chevy suburban does not start unless you add gas directly to the fuel injector throttle body. After you do it, then it starts and runs normally. The fuel pump makes noise for two seconds when you turn the key on. This all started after I changed the water pump. I checked the spark plug wires and I am getting spark on all of them. Does anyone know how to repair this?How to repair a %26039;99 Chevy that won%26039;t start?
If the fuel pump is making strange noises when the ignition switch goes to %26quot; on %26quot;, I would suspect it as faulty. That would also explain why there is no fuel at %26quot; start %26quot;. Along with replacing the fuel pump, I would also replace the fuel filter.How to repair a %26039;99 Chevy that won%26039;t start?
check the fuel pump hosesHow to repair a %26039;99 Chevy that won%26039;t start?
You should be running at 28-36 lbs fuel pressure.Get it checked
  • get time from datetime
  • long hair cut
  •