Thursday, June 2, 2011

Merc 230E keep dying out, pls help?

I have merc 230E which keeps dying out. I have tried two different mechanics, both have identified %26quot;root causes%26quot; but after changing out what they suggested, it still doesn't seem to solve the problem. Pls help.



Current Problems (I'm no expert at autos, so pls forgive if I use wrong terms for things):



1) Very often (not always) when I try starting the car, the engine will either refuse to come on all together, or the engine will go through some sluggish %26quot;jerks%26quot; before dying out. I'd press on accelerator and feed it some fuel, but when i release my accelerator the engine jerks and die out again. I can only press on accelerator, force my gear and get the car moving, then i have chance of getting my car going.

2) The car will suddenly die in the middle of the road, especially when slowing down or coming to stop.



Changed out fuel governor and injector. Tried divider. All doesn't work. Pls let me know how to solve this.... its driving me crazy...Merc 230E keep dying out, pls help?
take it to the nearest merc dealership they will carry out multiple tests and fix the prob. could be a known prob.