Thursday, June 2, 2011

How much is a full fuel convertor kit for a pont. Firebird?

Ok I have a v8 and its tooo much gas. My dad said I can get a fuel convertion or fuel injector for my car. He said I need to replace the convetor idk. But how much would it cost to get it done. I want to change my engine to like a v4 or something to save gasHow much is a full fuel convertor kit for a pont. Firebird?
Yeah, sell it and buy something you can afford. Think how much cheaper it will be on gas, taxes, insurance and maintenance!!How much is a full fuel convertor kit for a pont. Firebird?
What the heck is he talking about? I have no idea what he's talking about, he probably doesn't either.



Also, there's no such thing as a V4...and if you're that worried about gas then sell the car before putting a SMALLER engine into a muscle car.



Seriously, if you're that worried about gas sell it and buy a Honda or Toyota or a more economical GM vehicle.