Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I fix codes p0174 and p0174?

I need to find out after finding out that codes p0175 and p0174 are on my car what to do. Mechanic replaced O2 sensors, fuel filter, air filter, oil change and cleaned fuel injectors. He then reset the codes. Then within the hour the check engine light comes back on and stays on. It can be reset but every time it comes right back on and when disconnect battery it goes off then after reconnecting battery and driving for about 30 minutes it comes back on. Could this be the cars computer? Please help me with any advice that you can. I've gone to 3 mechanics who can't figure it out and done everything but take it to the Ford Dealership to fix.How do I fix codes p0174 and p0174?
P0174 means lean mixture in bnk 2. Bnk2 means the place where no.1 spark plug is not located. check for leaking exhaust pipe. check for vacuum leaks in intake manifold,.throttle body leaks,fuel filter clogged.